Thursday 26 July 2007

Parenting a Rainbow Child

My latest article was published on Essence of Life, its called Parenting a Rainbow Child.
I'm not super happy about how my editor edited this time, but I suppose it was a bit long and she needed to cut something.
Apparently the site is about to get an upgrade/ rennovation, so they're slowing down the intake of articles... means a bit less work for me at the moment, but hopefully, long-term more work :)

I'm trying to get the site's Forum happening and active, feels a bit like a dying battle...
and I've been asked to write a series of articles for teens. So far its a bit of a challenge, but I'm really enjoying looking around at teen stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely words, witty banter and entertaining discussion :)