I was tagged to do a meme by Lizz at Red Dirt Mother.
I didn't know what that is, but you learn something new every day.
Eight Random Things About Me:
*link to the person who tagged you
*post the rules
*name 8 things others don't know about you
*link to 8 other bloggers
Can I think of 8 things others dont know about me?
1) I've been in Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Slovenia, Italy, Thailand, Laos, Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, China, Tibet, Nepal, India, Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, Mozambique, Swaziland, Lesotho, Namibia, Ethiopia, The Sudan, Egypt, Holland, Belgium, Israel, Cyprus, England, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru, Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvadore, Guatemala, Mexico, US, Canada, Turkey, Jordan and... well, that's all I can think of. I think that's all (in chronological order of first visit). Littletree has been in about half of them too :)
2) I almost never wear shoes, and all of my clothes are green, right down to the last sock (actually, all three of my socks). Most of those countries I travelled in barefoot.
3) I'm a lesbian, married to a man. long story.
4) I'm not really into the ocean. I dont dislike it in any way, I'm just not really interested in going to the beach. I'd much much rather be in a lush green forest with a sweet waterfall
3) I gave birth unassisted on a soccer field in Brazil
4) I can't count too well
5) I've been to 28 rainbow gatherings in the last 9 years.
6) I'm allergic to chocolate :(
7) I was a fruitarian for a year and a half
8) I love goats and I travelled around India with a baby goat for six months.
ok. that's at least eight LOL
next step was to link to 8 other bloggers. I already did Lizz, Inannamama, Greenlee, Hippychick, Jenn, Iyar, Mon, and Leon. Geez, that was hard.
5 weeks ago