Saturday 22 August 2009

Adventure Circus

I’ve not posted for a while… my computer has been playing up, and then our phone line was playing up and we were without internet for 5 days.

But of course, we’ve been busy as usual, last weekend we went to the Adventure Circus’ Right to Homebirth Tour. It’s a great homeschooling family circus, travelling down to the Homebirth Rally in Canberra, putting on performances to raise awareness along the way.

Since I was on the door, and then helping out with their little girl while the show was on, I didn’t get any photos of the juggling or magic acts, but I did snap a few shots of the fire show.

The kids all had a great time, Littletree loved it, and even got up to do some hula hooping.

We all had a great night, and it was great to meet Firespiral and her lovely family :)

I can’t wait to see them when I get to Canberra for the Homebirth Rally. Speaking of which, if you can’t make it to Canberra, Homebirth Australia has extended the deadline for getting a virtual rally ticket.

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that looks amazing! Thank you for sharing these fabulous pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    You have received the stamp “Blog Viciante”.

    You can search it here: http://senteanatureza.blogspot.com/2009/08/selo-o-seu-blog-e-viciante.html

    Compliments,
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I totally missed out on our turn, it was on Saturday night and we had a family member moving interstate so I could not go! So disappointing! Glad you all had fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks MF for posting about the virtual rally, I didnt realise they were doing that.
    I can have my virtual face attend for me now! :)
    (sry I deleted my other comment, it was full of typos o_O )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely words, witty banter and entertaining discussion :)