Tuesday 4 December 2007

Smashing M & Ms

I was working on my computer yesterday, and overheard Littletree having a conversation with herself. She does that a lot; takes a bunch of objects, and roll-plays with them. So I turned around to see what she was playing with, and saw this:



Of course, by the time I got the camera out, she'd stopped talking with the M&Ms, but it was still a great unschooling moment.
I learned something; I didn't know that M&Ms taste better if you first crush them with a hammer.
I'm usre Littletree worked it out by experimentation all on her own; something I never would have thought of doing LOL

3 comments:

  1. she has the sweetest little voice.
    I love her accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some good hammer skills she's got there. It can't be easy to hit a roly poly m&m with a heavy hammer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how she takes them off the end of the hammer and pops them in her mouth. she does have a sweet accent.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely words, witty banter and entertaining discussion :)