Tuesday 6 March 2012

Absence makes the heart go yonder

Phew! I’ve been away a while! I did get my computer back and in working order, but part of the repair process involved it being sent back to me “factory restored” which means it’s essentially like getting a brand new computer. Which means that all of my software, files and settings are gone.

Of course I have backups of everything, but I’m just not feeling bothered to deal with things, and real life is keeping me very busy! Never fear, I will definitely be posting some ketchup soon, but in the meantime, avid readers may occupy themselves with the beautiful words of Lady Demelza on her new blog The Maroon Diaries.

P1070982

(random sneak-peek photograph)

7 comments:

Thanks for your lovely words, witty banter and entertaining discussion :)